Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Plating:||Gold , Nickel||Color:||Silver|
|Impedance:||50 Ohm||Type:||N Type|
rf antenna connector,
radio frequency connector
High Frequency Silver N Type RF Connector For Feeder Line Cable
Product Description :
- A threaded coupling mechanism of small and medium power connectors , widely used in radio equipment and instruments to connect the RF coaxial cable
- N Connector Male R / A Crimp Type
- N series connectors are one kind of medium and large power connectors with thread connection mechanism made according to MIL - C -39012, IEC 169-16 and CECC22210, It has such characteristics as good vibration - resistance , high reliability and good mechanical and electrical performance . It is widely used for connecting the RF coaxial cables in radio equipments and instruments under vibration condition and other adverse conditions .
|•||Accommodates a wide range of medium to miniature-sized RG coaxial cables in a rugged medium-sized design|
|•||Broad line of Military (M39012), Industrial (UG) and Commercial (RFX) grade products available, giving customers choices in weighing cost versus performance benefits|
|•||Meets many customer application demands with plug styles available in straight and right angle and jack styles available in panel mount, bulkhead mount, and receptacle|
|Frequency Range||0 - 120 GHz|
|Voltage Rating||1,500 volts peak|
|VSWR||MIL-C-39012 straight connectors: 1.3 max 0-11 GHz
MIL-C-39012 right angle connectors: 1.35 max 0-11 GHz
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage||2,500 volts rms|
|Insulation Resistance||5,000 MΩ minimum|
|Center Contact Resistance||1.0 mΩ|
|Outer Contact Resistance||0.2 mΩ|
|RF Leakage||-90 dB minimum at 3 GHz|
|Insertion Loss||.15 dB maximum at 10 GHz|
|Mating||5/8-24 threaded coupling|
|Braid or Jacket Cable Affixment||All crimps: hex braid crimp
Clamps: screw-thread nut and braid clamp
|Center Conductor Cable Affixment||Crimp: crimp or solder
All others: solder only
|Captivated Contact||All crimps unless specified otherwise|
|Cable Retention||Crimps: 60-120 lbs
Clamps: 30-70 lbs
|Male Contacts||Brass, silver or gold plated|
|Female Contacts||Phosphorous bronze or beryllium copper, silver or gold plated|
|Other Metal Parts||Brass with ASTROplate® finish; M39012 has silver finish|
|Insulators||TFE, copolymer of styrene or glass-TFE (hermetic seal)|
|Weatherproof Gaskets||Silicone rubber of synthetic rubber|
|Temperature Range||TFE: -65°C to +165°C|
|Weatherproof||All series N with gaskets are weatherproof|
|Hermetic Seals||Pass helium leak test of 2x10-8 cc/sec|
|Pressurized Shock||Compression seal MIL-STD-202, method 213|
|Vibration||MIL-STD-202, method 204, test condition B|
|Moisture Resistance||MIL-STD-202, method 106|
|Corrosion||MIL-STD-202, method 101, test condition B|
|Temperature Cycling||MIL-STD-202, method 102, test condition C|
|Altitude||MIL-STD-202, method 105, test condition C|
Note: These characteristics are typical but may not apply to all connectors.
About us :
1. We specialize in RF connectors , RF cable assembly and RF connectors . The main products we manufacture are RF connectors, MCX , MMCX , SMA , SMB , N , RF connector cable Our products are sold to different areas of overseas markets .
2. We have passed ISO9001 quality certification and our products
antenna connector comply with RoHS requirement .
3. We have professional technical development team . we have advanced NC processing equipment and precise test equipment .
4. Our principle is to meet customers’ requirement by good service and high-quality products . The prices of products….. are very competitive and reasonable .
5. We are committed to providing the best products….. to our customers with quickest delivery and best price .
Quality is essential to both of us, we believe that High quality, Low price,Mutual benefit will be good basis of our cooperation!!!