Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||DC ~ 6 GHz||S.W.R:||1.3 MAX @ 0~3GHz; 1.5 MAX @ 3GHz~6GHz|
|Impedance:||50 OHM||Return Loss:||>=10 DB|
|Type:||RF 1.37 Cable||Connector:||U.FL-LP-088|
I-PEX Cable U.FL RF 1.13 Cable Black With Pigtail Tinned End
1. Nominal mated height of 1.9 or 2.3mm, 2.4mm(Max. 2.0 or 2.4mm, 2.5mm)
2. Small mounting areaThe receptacle occupies an area of 7.7mm2.
3. Light weightReceptacle: 15.7mg
4. Supports high frequency up to 6GHz
To meet the frequency requirements of a wide variety of miniature devices, the connectors offer high frequency performance from DC to 6GHz, with a V.S.W.R. of 1.3 to 1.5 max.
5. Automatic board placementPackaged on tape-and-reel the receptacles can be placed with vacuum nozzles of the automatic placement equipment.
6. Plugs are terminated with ultra-fine coaxial (fluorinated resin insulated) cableStandard ultra-fine coaxial cable of 0.81mm diameter (single braid shielding) is used for the plug termination, assuring secure and stable connections.
7. Simple connector mating / unmatingUse of available extraction tool assures correct disconnection of the plug and receptacle.
8. Verification of the fully mated conditionTactile click sensation confirms fully mated condition, assuring complete electrical and mechanical connection.
9. Halogen-free*(Receptacle,plug(HF type))*As defined by IEC61249-2-21Br-900 ppm maximum, Cl-900 ppm maximum,Cl+Br combined-1,500 ppm maximum■ApplicationsMobile phones, wireless communication devices, electronic measuring instruments, GPS, wireless LAN, Bluetooth and any application requiring high frequency transmission using small coaxial connectors.