Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frequency:||VHF 174~240MHz, UHF470~862MHz||Gain:||3dBi|
Ultra Thin Indoor Hdtv Antenna 10ft Coaxial Cable , Gain 3dbi Hd Digital Antenna
Easy set up instructions
1)connect the end F-female/IEC of the attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
2)Mount the antenna (with the sticker attached).
3)In the TV’s setup menu.Set the TV to “scan”for channels.This can sometimes be listed as auto-scan,channel search or channel scan.consult the TV manual for detailed instruction.
4)If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescaning the TV tuner until optimal position is found.
1.Placing the antenna higher or close to window may result in better reception.you must rescan whenever you move the antenna.
2.If you use a flat HDTV,please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for free view.
3.Make sure you are using a HD receiver:otherwise no HD channel can be picked up.please read receiver manual.
4.You should retune your free view TV’s and digital receiver from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services.Returning only a few minutes and can be done with your remove control.
5.TV reception depends on the distance from your home to the transmitting tower and the surrounding environments.
Working frequency :VHF 174~240MHz,UHF470~862MHz
Connector Type:F Male/IEC
1. Suitable for HD TV with HDTV tuner, connect the antenna directly to HDTV with a amplifier.
2. Suitable for TV with extra converter box, Connect the antenna amplifier to digital converter box, and connect digital converter box with your TV .
3. Scan for channels and access all your favorite local and national programming completely for Free!
1.For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Keep the digital antennas away from the sources of interference, keep the hd antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc.
3.Place the antenna tv near windows for best results. antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. Always re-scan channels after moving the hdtv antenna indoor, the result may be better.
4.Our TV antenna currently only support AV cable and coaxial cable, if your TV have not them, You need to buy "AV to HDMI Adapter" or "Coaxial Cable to HDMI converter", Please search "AV to HDMI" or "Coaxial Cable to HDMI" on amazon.com
25-35 Mile Range From TV towers - control amplifier booster turn to the short range yellow light on!
35-50 Mile Range From TV towers - control amplifier booster turn to the long range green light on!
1. Check to make sure you have correctly connected the hd antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2. Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to hdtv antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3.Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!